Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *QA - ENGINEER - Hardware Test II @
Lawrenceville, GA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : QA - ENGINEER - Hardware Test II *

*Location : Lawrenceville, GA *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Primary Skills: Test Management 5+ yrs *

 *Job Description: *

   Responsible for testing, troubleshooting, and supporting RF circuits in
   next generation home security and automation technology

   Additional duties will be working to ensure product certification

   Experience with 3G, 4G, WiFi, Z-Wave, ZigBee, RF test equipment, and
   scripting is required

   Familiarity with Bluetooth and NFC is desired

 *Job Requirement: *

*Test Management - 5 yrs*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*