Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. Java Integration Developer @
Indianapolis, IN. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : Sr. Java Integration Developer*

*Location : Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

 *Job Description:*

 -5+ years experience in Software development

-Hands-on experience with *SOA* implementation including service
orchestration, exception handling, logging and more.

-Hands-on experience with implementing reusable services across enterprise

-Must have demonstrable experience implementing *SOA/ESB* programs in large
organizations with diverse technology infrastructure

-2+ years of experience in enterprise platform product implementation with
broad exposure to different industry leading technologies such as *Java,
JMS, Web Services/SOA/ESB, XML, Messaging/Middleware, Oracle, SQL etc. *

-Knowledge of *Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)* Architecture and design

-Proficiency with *SOAP, WS-*, XML, WCF, MQ* etc.

-Well-developed written and oral communication skills

-Experience with *Healthcare payor*, highly desirable

-Experience with *Healthcare* *EDI* *transactions* or understanding of
*EDI*x12 ( 834's, 837's, 999, 820, 276/277, 270/271 etc) or similar

-Understanding of Batch/ ETL implementation in large organization (data
mapping, transformation, translation etc) preferred

 *Job Requirements:*

-Minimum 5 Years experience in* Java, J2EE.*

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *Electronic Data Interchange(EDI),
Middleware, SOA.*

-Minimum 2 Years experience in *HealthCare Domain.*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :
Availability :*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: **206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*