Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below

*Subject: Hadoop Developer*

*Location:  Kansas City, MO*

*Contract Duration: 8+ months*

*Skills needed: Hadoop, HBASE, SQL*

*Skills preferred: MapReduce, Crunch*
Our current need is for a Hadoop Developer (2+ years) who has a great
knowledge of HBASE and SQL. These candidates will be a large part of a new
initiative with Cerner creating new web portals and new ways to access
large amounts of data and information faster and more efficiently.

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*

*rajve...@usmsystems.com* <rajve...@usmsystems.com>