Please reply at

Position  : PHP developer
Location : Schaumburg, IL
Duration : 3+ months (will go a lot longer)

*Must Haves :*
3+  years of PHP development experience (Server scripting)
communication: engaging and team oriented
3 years of Oracle SQL development (Being able to work with complex SQL
Very good with Front End/Presentation layer Web Development
Analytical background: being able to help build some of the data model sets
Javascript for UI development
JQuery Library
CSS- graphical knowledge
basic understanding of Ruby on Rails (exp not needed)
Version controller experience (Eclipse or Net Beans preferred)
linux server platform

Ruby on Rails Development
MySQL or PLSQL Development

*Role :*
We have 3 contractors on this team already- all the requirements are
already laid out for them.  They will be doing Front End development with
PHP conversions. They project is converting an old legacy system to PHP.
They will be putting performance data into a web database.  They will be
pulling data using SQL.  The teams goal is to standardize the reporting

Direct: 203-652-1444*119