Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes That
fits the below job description.
Please reply at
*Position : SAP BASIS CONSULTANT
Location : Denver, CO( Some remote work is allowed)
Duration : 2 YEAR LONG TERM PROJECT*
*Basis Onsite/Offshore Consultant*
1. 5+ years of experience as an SAP BASIS Administrator-including
Installation, Implementation, Support and Upgrades.
2. Strong administrative skills in all aspects of SAP BASIS administrative
tasks on ECC 6.0, BW 7.1/7.3, Enterprise Portal 7.0/7/3, SAP PI
7.11/7.3, Solution Manager.
3. 7.1, SCM 7.0, Business Objects 3.x and CRM 7.0.
4. Installation/upgrade/admin on Oracle 10 and 11 databases.
5. Extensive BASIS Administration experience with SAP ECC 6.0, BW 7.1.
6. Working knowledge of Windows 2003, 2008 clusters.
7. Working knowledge of Oracle 10x and 11x.
8. Strong knowledge of system refresh, client copy of both ABAP,JAVA and
dual stack systems.
9. Working knowledge of System health checks , Dump & trace analysis.
10. Performance tuning of oracle DB and ABAP systems.
11. Worked on more than 2 Lifecycle implementations and upgrades.
12. Strong background in Backup, Restore and Recovery and performance
tuning of SAP R/3 on Oracle database.
13. Experience in Spool & Batch Management, support pack stacks,OSS Notes,
transport management, SAP Instance management.
1.Work closely with SSI R2 Team to understand current project and support
priorities and provide support for day to day deliverables as prioritized
and requested by management.
2.Develop, maintain, and continually improve documentation for SAP Basis
Policies and Procedures.
3.Attend regular Basis meetings to update status every week.
4.SAP Software Installation and Support: Installation of SAP Components
based on SAP WAS 6.xx & 7.xx, SAP Solution Manager 7, SAP Business Warehouse
7, SAP CRM 7.0, SAP SCM 7.0 (including LiveCache), SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP
Enterprise Portals 7.0
5.Perform ECC and SCM refreshes to support go-lives
6.Post Installation Setup of SAP Components: BRTOOL backups, Configure SAPs
Transport Management System, Request / Set-up SAP Developer Keys, Setup
SAPROUTER connection to SAP, Install support packages, Client Copy, Install
OSS notes, Configure SAP Note Assistant, BRTOOL configuration, Tuning /
Modification of SAP and instance parameter files, Configuration of the
SAPLOGON entries for the newly installed system, and setup of printers.
7. Daily System Monitoring: Execution of all System Administration
Assistant activities and troubleshoot / resolve problems reported by
Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.
Chris Brown | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.