Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Position: SAS Administrator*
*Location: Grand Rapids, MI*
*Duration: 8 Months*
*Interview: Phone / Skype*
Sr. SAS Administrator Job Description: Sr. SAS Administrator will maintain
and support the SAS Enterprise BI Environment in a senior capacity. The
administrator will work with both IT and various Lines of Business users to
ensure that the SAS servers as well as security infrastructure and its
systems and processes are aligned with tactical and strategic information
management initiatives. Strong analytical, communication, technical
teamwork and interpersonal skills are essential.
1. Maintaining a running SAS environment alongside IT’s production team.
2. Managing metadata repositories.
3. Monitoring, logging, and/or troubleshooting SAS servers and processes,
including error messages and using system logs or setting logging options
as well as options within SAS Management Console (SMC).
4. Troubleshooting basic SAS server issues, such as system access and
5. Understanding SAS installation directory structures, where to find
things related to servers, configurations, content, etc.
6. Administering the scheduling of jobs and reports.
7. Installing, configuring and upgrading SAS Enterprise BI Infrastructure.
This includes keeping track of the latest SAS patches and applying them.
8. Monitoring, reporting and controlling the SAS server usage.
9. Performance tuning recommendations for the environment.
10. Designing, implementing and maintaining security on SAS Metadata under
Windows Server 2008 for the users.
11. Designing, implementing and executing change-control and promotion
tasks in SAS.
12. Establishing best practices and guidelines for the usage of SAS BI
13. Providing guidance and assistance to SAS developers on operational and
technical issues; Interfacing with SAS Institute for support on environment
problem. 14. Providing knowledge transfer, mentoring and expert advice to
the team on the efficient administration of the SAS system.
*Required / Desired Skills*
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
• Ten (10) yrs. of relevant technical experience (Required)
• At least seven (7) plus years of combined SAS Administration
(Unix/Windows) and development experience using SAS Enterprise Guide and/or
SAS Program Editor (Required)
• At least three (3) plus years of experience with the SAS Management
Console in a SAS BI Environment. (Required)
• Experience in installing, configuring and administering SAS BI platform.
Experience with SAS 9.2 and SAS 9.3 is required. (Required)
• Knowledge of SAS Architecture and configuration options. (Required)
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.