Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for* .NET Web Developer, **Network
Technician with WiFi experience & **ColdFusion Web Developer.*

updated resume to kish...@stellent-solutions.com

*Requirement 1:*

*Title : .NET Web Developer*

*Location : Columbia, SC*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract*

**** Note: Visual Basic 2010 experience is important and required in
addition to .NET web development experience ****

**** NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please ****

*Job Description:*

Seeking a *.NET, ASP.NET web Developer* with experience in *Visual Basic
2010 .*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

- Design and develop internet/intranet systems using he .Net development
platform.

- Develops web applications to meet user requirements;

- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other
developer\analysts;

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

• 5+ years of experience in *.NET, C#, ASP.NET*

• Experience in *Visual Basic (VB) 2010, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010,
SQL Server*

• *Traditional or* *Agile (Scrum) SDLC *knowledge*.*

*
*

*Requirement 2:**
*

*Title : Network Technician with WiFi experience*

*Location : Columbia, SC*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

**** NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please ****

*Job Description:*

The purpose of this position is to provide technical support for
applications associated with classroom modernization initiatives. Work will
be diverse and challenging Duties include, but are not limited to the
following:

   -

   Manage Afaria MDM
   -

   Create scripts to automate defined processes
   -

   Maintain configuration policies
   -

   Develop and maintain Wi-Fi configuration “push” settings
   -

   Create and maintain device registration codes
   -

   Develop upgrade packages for SMART software and assist with deployment
   -

   Management of network in support of iPad initiative
   -

   Assist with monitoring wireless network and diagnosing problems with
   wireless devices
   -

   Assist with monitoring NAC application
   -

   Assist with management of PacketShaper
   -

   Serve as liaison with instructional coordinators, educational technology
   staff, and information technology staff
   -

   Provide excellent customer service.

*Experience & Training:*

Two years’ experience in network management.

Hands-on experience configuring and maintaining a wireless network required

Broad understanding of wide area network basics to include metro-Ethernet
and MPLS

Experience with MDM products in an enterprise environment a plus

*Licensing/Certification:*

Apple, Microsoft, Novell, Linux, and/or Cisco Certification a plus

*Requirement 3:*

*Title : ColdFusion Web Developer*

*Location : Salem, OR*

*Duration : 6 Months Contract*

**** NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please ****

**

*Job Description:*

Seeking a *ColdFusion Web Developer.*

*Required Skills:*

-5+ years experience programming web based applications .

-Expert experience with *ColdFusion, AJAX, SQL, JavaScript and CSS .*

*Desirables:*

-Experience in *DB2*

*
**Please send me below details and call me ASAP once you get a chance, if
you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*