Hi All,

Hope you doing well. Please let me know if  you have any consultant for
below position. Send resume to sra...@vaptech.com or call me 732-767-0700 X
3009

Java/J2EE Developer
Exp Req: 8
18-24 months
Greenville, DE
7/8/13

I need a front-end Java Developer for a financial client who will be
assigned to the designing, coding, and testing of web applications. Must
have experience with 3rd party tools, Web Services development, and web
development, using open source tools. Candidates must have experience with
J2EE, Spring, Spring MVC, PL/SQL coding, JDBC and SQL, Agile methodology,
SOAPUI, unit testing, front-end development, server applications, and some
Unix/basic hardware systems.

--

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan Routhu
*Vaptech Inc.,*
15 Corporate Place South, Suite # 201,
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel:  732-767-0700 X 3009  ||   Fax:732-767-9669
Email: sra...@vaptech.com

Gtalk : *routhu...@gmail.com* <sravan...@gmail.com> || www.vaptech.com

*·**         E-Verified Company
**·**         Ranked #4 in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché Fast 50
**·**         Ranked #29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché Fast 500
****
*
**Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you
want to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **