PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT an...@arksolutionsinc.com

Hello,

Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Project Manager - IT Infrastructure PM *for
one of our clients *Los Angeles, CA*. Please go through the below
requirement if your consultants  are open for projects and if interested in
the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

* *

*Title: *Project Manager - IT Infrastructure PM

*Location:* Los Angeles, CA

*Duration:* 12 Months

*Req Details:*

IT project Manager:-
1.  Strong knowledge on infrastructure and hardware
2. Experience in building servers
3. Strong written and verbal communication skills

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 |
www.ARKsolutionsinc.com