Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: Tibco Admin*

*Location:  Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: 6 months+*

* *

Must have minimum 3 years of strong experience in TIBCO based technologies,
including TIBCO Business Works, Business Events, EMS, and Hawk. •Must have
2-3 years of experience working with at least two of the following five
TIBCO Adapter technologies (Database, MQ Series, SWIFT, File, and AS/400).
• Must have experience in TIBCO Administration based domains primarily in
UNIX environments. • Must have good communication skills and able to work
across broad spectrum of user and development communities. • Must have
experience in J2EE technologies

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*