Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* ColdFusion Web Developer, Website
Designer @ Salem, OR & .NET Web Developer @ Columbia, SC. *

updated resume to kish...@stellent-solutions.com

*Title : ColdFusion Web Developer *

*Location : Salem, OR *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

 **** NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please *** *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a *ColdFusion Web Developer. *

 *Required Skills: *

-5+ years experience programming web based applications .

-Expert experience with *ColdFusion, AJAX, SQL, JavaScript and CSS .*

 *Desirables: *

-Experience in *DB2*

*Title : Website Designer *

*Location : Salem, OR *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Max Rate : $45/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 **** **NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please ******

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a *Website Designer*

 Designs and constructs web pages, web sites including incorporating
graphic user interface (GUI) features and other techniques. Maintains and
provides ongoing design of the website, promos and ad banners, seasonal
content specials and custom chat launcher design for partners.

 *Required Skills:*

- Experience in below skills:

1) Adobe Acrobat Professional

2) Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop

3) HTML, CSS, CAML Query

4) Javascript, JOOMLA, JQUERY

5) Sharepoint Web Application Platform, Sharepoint Web Services

*Title : .NET Web Developer *

*Location : Columbia, SC *

*Duration : 12 Months Contract *

 **** Note: Visual Basic 2010 experience is important and required in
addition to .NET web development experience ****

**** NO EAD (from OPT/CPT) candidates please ****

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a *.NET, ASP.NET web Developer* with experience in *Visual Basic
2010 .*

 - Design and develop internet/intranet systems using he .Net development

- Develops web applications to meet user requirements;

- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for other

 • 5+ years of experience in *.NET, C#, ASP.NET *

• Experience in *Visual Basic (VB) 2010, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2010,
SQL Server *

• *Traditional or Agile (Scrum) SDLC *knowledge*.*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*