Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: BizTalk Architect*

*Location:  Frankfort, KY*

*Duration: 6-12 months+*

* *

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

Looking for an architect that can and will work with BizTalk through
installation, configuration, development and architecting.  Can run BizTalk
from soup to nuts.  Understands how it works and why BizTalk is different
than other servers and systems.  Can architect the BizTalk solution from
beginning to end and can consult the client on how to do it.

• Experience with BizTalk 2009, 2010 and preferably with BizTalk 2013

• Knowledge of EDI and HIPAA exchange formats

• Experience with BizTalk WCF Adapter and WCF service hosting

• Demonstrated experience implementing EDI Sending and Receiving

• implementation of BizTalk deployment and hosting

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*

*PH:(703)-880-2641*