Hi All,

Please let me know if you have any consultant with the below skill. Please
send resumes at *sra...@vaptech.com* or call me *at 732-767-0700 x 3009.*
Mobile Application Developer Level: Advanced Location: New York

Duration : Long term
Role Description: Mobile Application Developer

This position is for a Mobile Application Developer for a major investment
bank’s wealth management division in their New York offices.

The charter of this team is to develop Client-facing websites and mobile
applications. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be
responsible for the technical implementation and integration of our Client
Mobile apps. This is a hands-on role in a small, mostly local team focused
on the delivery of mobile applications from the ground up.

The candidate is expected to develop hybrid mobile apps using HTML5, CSS3
and JavaScript frameworks.

The candidate should demonstrate an aptitude for working in a start-up
environment. The candidate must be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent
team player. The candidate is expected to work with various teams. The
candidate should be an expert in Mobile Development across various device
types, including iPhone, iPad and Android Phones.

The ideal candidate will be a self motivated team player committed to
delivering on time and should be able to work with under supervision.

Educational Requirements:

Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.

Years of Experience:

3+ years experience in Application or Web Development discipline.

Skills required:

The key skills required are:

·         HTML5

·         Strong JavaScript Skills

·         Strong CSS3 Skills

·         Strong Communication Skills

·         Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web

Skills desired:

·         SASS

·         AngularJS

·         Good understanding of ‘hybrid’ mobile app development and

Thanks and Regards,

Sravan Routhu
*Vaptech Inc.,*
15 Corporate Place South, Suite # 201,
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel:  732-767-0700 X 3009  ||   Fax:732-767-9669
Email: sra...@vaptech.com

Gtalk : *routhu...@gmail.com* <sravan...@gmail.com> || www.vaptech.com

*·**         E-Verified Company
**·**         Ranked #4 in New Jersey by Deloitte & Touché Fast 50
**·**         Ranked #29 in USA by Deloitte & Touché Fast 500
**Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you
want to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **