Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SALESFORCE DEVELOPER @ Charlotte,
NC. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Charlotte, NC *

*Duration : 9 - 12 Months Plus Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then Face-To-Face Interview *

* *

*Primary Skills: Salesforce.com [Cloud Serv] *

* *

*Job Description: *

 Need candidates who can come for in-person interview

 In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for delivering
development projects. *

 Our client in Charlotte, NC area require a SalesForce.com consultant to
work with the on-going customization of pages and features within the
Salesforce CRM.

A strong understanding of SalesForce.com configuration and customized
development using CRM SDK is required.

You will be a member of a very collaborate Agile Development Team.

Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software
applications that support business units or supporting functions.

These application program solutions may involve diverse development
platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.

Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex
applications, often using new technologies.

May provide technical direction and system architecture for individual

Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource.

Will not have direct reports but may lead projects and direct activities of
a team related to special initiatives or operations.

May collaborate with external programmers to coordinate delivery of
software application. Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and

Works under minimal supervision.

Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.

 Job Requirement:

Required Skills:

* 3 years of *CRM experience *

* *Salesforce* *Experience*

* Background in the *Financial* *Industry*

* Must be able to handle multiple tasks and adapt to a constantly changing

* Must have excellent organization skills

* Able to communicate effectively across varied areas including technology,
business units and senior leadership

* Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*