Urgent Client Need
*Lead .Net Developer*
*Location: Memphis, TN*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
• 8+ years of experience in the field of Web Development using ASP .NET
• Strong understanding of .Net Frameworks (WCF, WPF, SOA), OOPs, Data
Structures, JQuery, AJAX
• Strong Understanding of Architecture Concepts, Design Patterns
• Strong experience in UML based Analysis and Design.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Very Good Customer Interviewing skills to gather/document Business
• Strong experience in SQL 2000/2005
• Strong Experience in VB.Net using VS2005/2008/2010
• Worked in a Cross Browser compatible Web Application
• Experience to work on Large globalized application within Load Balanced
• Strong Analytical skills
• Working experience in Onsite/Offshore model
• ITIL concepts, clear understanding of Change Management, Problem
• Should have experience in TFS and basic knowledge on sharepoint
• Experience of working in Production Support model for Critical
*Roles and responsibility *
Need to interact with business users and understand how and what kind of
data the business wants to see for their analysis
Co-ordinate with offshore team and provide timely support, getting their
Production support and participate in design discussions
Understand, add new entities as per requirement and maintain the existing
Should have some requirement gathering experience, creating basic SDLC
phase delivery documents like BRS/ SRS/ HLD etc
Understand existing environment and business of various source systems
Discuss user reported issues directly and act to resolve immediately
Ability to take initiative and ownership on tasks
Explain complex design items through documents and white-board sessions"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.