*Position: Peoplesoft Project Manager*
*Location: Atlanta, GA*
*Rate : 65 to 70 *
*Visa : H1b,GC or US citizen Only *
*Interview : Phone Followed by Skype *
· PS Project Manager with *at least 8 to 10 years of experience.*
· Should have excellent technical and functional knowledge in any
of the PS domains
· Should have worked in *upgrade and implementation projects*.
· Should have performed *a PM role for minimum of 2 years*
· Should have excellent client handling skills
· Should participate in all meetings and co-ordinate with client
senior management, client Functional team and offshore team to ensure all
are in schedule.
· Should take ownership of all tasks that are assigned to our team
· Should be capable of giving good practices & solutions to
critical areas in PeopleSoft.
· Should have good knowledge in the quality process.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.