*Plz send Profiles to r...@compusoft-is.com*
*USC GC EADs are Preferred*
*Best Rate: $54/Hr on C2C*
*Direct Client Req – “WebSphere Administrator” in Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
· The WebSphere Administrator will administer enterprise WebSphere
· Will also configure, engineer, and maintain WebSphere application
servers, WebSphere standalone and horizontal/vertical clusters, and web
· Must understand how load balancers work and be able to configure
them with web servers.
· Should be able to debug and fix WebSphere related issues
· Should be able to understand the application flow and how middle
ware plays part in the entire flow of application.
· Should be able to write basic scripts as well monitoring scripts (*
· Installation, configuration and maintenance of the WebSphere
· Continually monitor and tune application infrastructure to assure
optimal performance, availability and utilization of resources
· Must have strong knowledge about DMZ and should be able to
configure webservers in *DMZ*.
· Must be able to debug issues related to *Webservers (IHS/Apache*).
· Respond to monitoring alerts to quickly identify trouble source
and implement resolution to avoid or reduce duration of an outage.
· Working knowledge of *ANT* scripting is a plus.
· Administer and enforce IT standards and processes. Strong
knowledge of Unix and scripting. Ability to support the env’s on a 24/7
*Required Skill:* *WebSphere Administrator, Webserver IHS/Apache,
Clustering, VMWare, Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting,*
Thanks & Regards,
*CompuSoft Integrated Solutions, Inc.*
31500 W. 13 Mile Road, Ste # 200 Farmington Hills, MI 48334
Direct: 847-752-5445 Fax: 248-538-8435
Email: r...@compusoft-is.com G/Y : ravikiran0706 <ravikiran0...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.