Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *OPM Consultant @ Edison, NJ. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : OPM Consultant *

*Location : Edison, NJ *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Primary Skills: Oracle Process Manufacturing - 5 yrs+ *

 *Job Description: *

 -*Senior* *Resource* with experience in *OPM* *installation* and *upgrade*.

-*R12* *experience* a must.

-*Oracle* *Process* *Manufacturing* and *Order* *Management* with atleast *8
yrs exp.*

-Ability to Manage projects and teams in Onsite and Offshore deliver Model.

-Knowledge of *Life* *Sciences* processes.

-Excellent Communication Skills is a must.

 *Job Requirement: *

-*Oracle* *OPM* - Process Manufacturing Financials - 5 yrs

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*