Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for* Senior Java J2EE Architect /
Developer @ Columbia, SC. *

updated resume to kish...@stellent-solutions.com

 *Title : Senior Java J2EE Architect / Developer *

*Location : Columbia, SC*

*Duration : 12 Months Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 Seeking a Senior JAVA J2EE Developer / Architect.

 *Responsibilities:*

1. System Analysis, High level architecture and design, software development

2. Unit and Systems Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of complex web
systems and service-oriented development

3. Web Application Development, Web Service development and Distributed
Systems development

 *Required Skills:*

Application Servers: JBoss,WebSphere, Bea WebLogic, Apache Tomcat

Frameworks: Struts, Spring MVC, Spring, Hibernate

Rules Engine: ILOG, Corticon, OPA or some major vendor product experience

ESB: Familiarity with WebSphere or open source products

Java: J2EE, Java Server Pages, Servlets, Tag libs, Enterprise Java Beans
(EJB), JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JTA, JAXB. Web Services Toolkits (Axis, GLUE).

Database: Microsoft SQL/Oracle, Schema Design, ER Diagrams, Normalization,
SQL Languages: Java, JSTL, EL, JavaScript, SQL, JQUERY

Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows XP, Oracle.

Tools: Subversion, maven, cvs, ant, JUnit, MagicDraw, Eclipse

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*