Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *BIZTALK APPLICATION SUPPORT
DEVELOPER @ Montpelier, VT. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : BIZTALK APPLICATION SUPPORT DEVELOPER *

*Location : Montpelier, VT *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

 *Primary Skills: Biztalk 3-5 yrs*

 *Job Description:*

 Client has a growing number of Biztalk applications that require a
candidate with a solid background in Biztalk application development and
deployment in order to provide application support at the L1 and L2 levels.
We operate in a mature environment that is supported by formal change
management processes and strict segregation of duties.

 We are looking for someone to join our application support team to support
our growing catalog of applications and services.

 *Job Requirement:*

-Intermediate level in *Biztalk* *application* *development* and *support*

-3+ years experience as an *application developer*

-Solid understanding of *Biztalk* *application* *deployment*

-Business Analyst skills

-Testing methodologies, test plan development

-Strong documentation skills

-Minimum 3 Years experience in *.NET Framework*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*