*Role: Test Manager *

*Visa : EAD/GC/CITIZEN only*

*Location : Richardson TX*

*F2F interview only *

*LOCALS only *

 We have 15 new open positions that we can use your help with!! One of our
clients in Richardson, TX is looking to bring aboard 15 Test Managers for
long term contract opportunities. Our client is a large health care
provider and they are looking for managers with experience in the testing
space. They are not looking for testers who have done a little bit of
management. The interview schedule entails 1 round which will have to
beface to face.
No Phone or Skype interviews. If your candidate cannot be in Richardson
between July 10th and July 12th then they will not work for this initiative
--
*
*