Greetings form ARK Solutions, Inc.

We have an urgent need for a *Oracle Developer *for one of our clients *San
Jose, CA*. Please go through the below requirement if your consultants  are
open for projects and if interested in the below requirement ,Please
respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.

*Title:* Oracle Developer

*Location:* San Jose, CA

*Duration:* 6+ Months

* *

*Req Details:*

*What we need is good Oracle SQL Programmers who have had experience in
tuning the SQL queries and optimizing performance of the SQLs being used by
the application.*

*We don’t need Database Administrators.*

• Provide expert guidance in
o Database performance including query tuning & optimization
Root cause analysis of Database/SQL performance problems and recommend
a solution for Production & non production environments
Analyzing performance reports and proactively identify performance bottlenecks
o Performance workload modeling & benchmarking
o Hardware sizing & capacity planning
o End-to-End performance engineering life cycle planning
o Performance testing strategy
• Monitor Production databases from performance perspective
Work with the DBA and application teams to articulate & fix critical
production performance issues
• Verify a recommendation has been implemented correctly
Provide feedback in design reviews to ensure that the architecture is
scalable & can meet long-term operational goals
Keep abreast of new features, tools & techniques pertaining to the
database and participate to channel to wider community
Develop Performance Coding standards and conduct periodic training for
Developers [including adoption of any new features]
Provide on-call/regular duty pager support for all performance issues
in production environment
Document technical details of issues resolved and assist the team with
building and maintaining technical repositories

*Job Requirements:*

Proven expertise in tuning Oracle 9i, 10g & above for high
transaction, multi-TB sized Databases
Thorough knowledge of Oracle Cost Based Optimizer and clear
understanding of Oracle architecture including Oracle RAC
• 5+ years as an Oracle Application Developer and/or DBA
5+ years as a DB Performance Analyst and/or SQL Tuner & having used
• Sound knowledge of business application development and support.
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications and Web Apps architecture is a big plus
A Team player to work with cross-functional teams with varying
skill-sets and in different time-zones.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

* *

*Thanks & Regards*

* *

*Ankur Gulati* | *ARK Solutions, Inc*

Direct: (703)-372-7159 | 703-579-8964 Ext-5 | Fax: (703) 991 - 8932 | <>