*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position: SAP Business Analyst with Project Systems
Location: Southboro, MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Skills Business Analyst, Configuration Preferred Modules: Project

Systems (PS) is required, CO, Order entry, MRS, CPM nice to have.
This person will be working with one other member of the team to assist
with the conversion of our legacy data to the SAP PS module. This resource
will be responsible for authoring and execution of test scripts, defect
tracking and working with offshore development team to resolve defects.
Preference is for resources with prior SAP PS conversion experience.
Will consider resources with general SAP conversion experience in lieu
of PS specific experience if no candidates with specific PS experience

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com