Hi,

I am  Shilpa. Representing SancroSoft USA Inc., We have an immediate
positions.

Please check the below positions and forward your  profiles to
shi...@sancrosoftusa.com <priya...@sancrosoftusa.com>

Full Name :

Location :

Contact Number :

Email :

Availability :

Visa Status :

*Requirement Details:*

*Network  Integration & Support Engineer*

Location: Redmond,WA

Duration: 4 Months

*Job description:*

* *

·         Should have CCNA and/or CCNP certifications

·         Hands-on experience in Configuration & Trouble shooting of Cisco
Routers & Switches

·         Experience in IP routing Protocols like  BGP, OSPF and L2
Protocols

·         Specific experience with test equipment from Spirent, IXIA, ANUE,
JDSU

*Thanks & Regards*

Shilpa
IT Recruiter. **

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.jpg@01CD14F0.B169F430] [image: Description: Description:

 The power of focus

SancroSoft USA INC**

4944 Sunrise Blvd, Suite B-4 || Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Phone : 916-671-5686  || Fax: 916-200-0305
E-Mail : *shi...@sancrosoftusa.com* <shi...@sancrosoftusa.com> || *
www.sancrosoftusa.com* <http://www.sancrosoftusa.com/>