We have a VB.Net developer position in Newbury Park, CA for a 6+months
Client Domain: Healthcare
Newbury park, CA
5+ years experience as a developer (lead developer would be a plus).
• Three(+) years experience with VB.NET and a good understanding of VB 6.0
(Hands on dev exp not a must but a definite plus).
• Two(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred), Any exposure
data migration is a plus.
• Hands on development experience on.NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including
Visual Studio 2008, VB.NET & Win Forms, with strong exposure to VB 6.0
Migration tools & Frameworks.
• Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI,
Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with
service-oriented architectures (SOA).
• Good understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP), Design Patterns
and computer science fundamentals such as memory management and low-level
• Ability to troubleshoot and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented,
responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software
implementation best practices while leading and mentoring a team of
Current Hourly Rate:
Expected all inclusive hourly rates (C2C, 1099, w2):
Availability to start:
Current location (City & State):
Availability for interview (Dates & Time):
Willing to relocate:
Skype ID (for web-cam interview):
Project completed (Yes/ No):
*If interested, forward your resume to **ab...@baisys.com*<ab...@baisys.com>
* and you can reach me at **510-995-7159. Please forward resume with rate
requirement, availability and work authorization.*
*Thanks and Regards*
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC1158.DFD36870]* *510-995-7159*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.