*Title: Java Developer*
*Location: Bloomington, IL *
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*Rate: 50$/hr on c2c*
* **Job Description:*
• Overseeing the software development plan for a new Disbursements
Administrative Application User Interface web services.
• Develop knowledge of the detailed design in order to help others develop
the software assets.
• Accountable for the quality and completion of the software assets while
ensuring smooth transition to production and service.
• Participate in project planning activities as needed.
• Ensure development/integration testing plans are being met.
• Provide escalation path to report issues.
• Track and monitor software defects and ensure these are getting resolved
in a timely manner
• Partner with execution App Archs in the design of software assets.
• Escalating key design issues/risks to the execution application
• Become subject matter expert to answer questions during development and
testing phases from the developers and testers
1. Spring MVC, Struts, Maven, JUnit,
Understanding of Design patters, UML , Maven Software Architecture,
Strong SOA and integration Experience
Strong experience in implementing and consuming SOAP based Web Services
Experience in creating and validating Schemas (XSD)
Experience in creating High level design and low level design.
Experience in doing code reviews .
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.