*Title: PeopleSoft Administrator*
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Contract Duration: 6 Months*
The PeopleSoft Administrator should be self-directed and result oriented.
The candidate should have both technical and soft skills - facilitate
discussion between partners, ensuring documentation standards are followed.
*PeopleSoft Administrator Technical Requirements*:
· 8-10+ years of experience in installing ,performance tuning,
patching and managing PIA architecture - includes Weblogic domain, Tuxedo
domains and Database
· Installing new instances in PeopleSoft
· Updating and replacing certificates
· Developing system tools
· Experience with Weblogic/servers/administration
· Tuning integration broker/ working with IB master/slave
configuration · Integrating PeopleSoft systems to MQ clients
· Test and Supporting certificate implementations
· PeopleSoft logging standards
· System tuning
· After hours support with production support team when needed
· Should be open to adopt financial industry security culture and
flexible to work in an environment with different access level.
*Desired for PeopleSoft Administrator*
· Administering web logic domains
· PeopleSoft single sign on implementation PeopleSoft CRM -
includes Support,360,AAF,workflow management and correspondence management
Integration Broker framework- includes Node, Service operations, Queues
configuration and performance tuning message queues People Tools - using
People Code, SQL, Application Package, Component Interface, Application
Engine and Process Scheduler
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.