*Duration: 12 months*
*Location: Dallas/Fort Worth*
* **Write automation test cases*
*JMeter- Java based tool (Must have)*
*They will create the code in Java*
*2 week iterations*
*80% automation 20% manual *
Note:*have to be an automation tester that has experience with Java
- Debugs complex software products (UI and web service based) through
the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality
standards for company products
- Develops and executes software test plans
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and
modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems
- Assists with the designing, coding and execution of automated test
- Documents and tracks product testing problems
- Creates and maintains automated scripts
- Attends status meetings, provides oral and written reports
*EDUCATION:* B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance testing, writing and
executing test plans.
- Scripting experience including UNIX, Java
- Experience testing with Agile/Iterative Development preferred
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA
- Experience with test tools including Selenium, QTP, SOA, JMeter,
- Airline Industry experience a plus
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/subprojects simultaneously,
- Takes initiative in handling issues that arise during testing.
- Works independently and gives mentoring/guidance to new hires.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.