How are you ?
Our direct client is in need .
Key points while submitting resumes for all roles :
Visa copies would be required for H1B/EAD/GC profiles along with the
resumes, it’s IMPERATIVE.
Ø We are open to H1B transfer cases too.But will need the Visa copies as a
Ø *Don’t waste time by sending resumes without visa proofs. OPT EAD
candidates strictly not entertained at this time.*
*Role : Quality Assurance Analyst*
*Location : Dallas TX*
*Duration : 6 months + *
*No of positions : 3 *
*Rate : $45/hr on C2C/1099*
*Locals to TX only *
*Interview mode : Direct F2F , So consider only those locals who can come
for F2F .*
*Job Description for Quality Assurance Analyst - CONTRACT*
Excentus is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Candidates need 5 years of Manual Testing Experience on Web Application and
need to know XML Parsing, Unix (any flavor), SDLC and Agile/Scrum
The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for developing and
maintaining the technical and operational integrity of Excentus’ products
and services. This individual is accountable for performing quality
assurance duties throughout the life of a project by evaluating and testing
information systems products/services to ensure each are meeting company
standards involving quality, performance, accuracy and end-user
The candidate is expected to be a self-starter with a high ability to
quickly comprehend technical concepts, and willingness to take charge and
seek out answers even when given minimal instruction and guidance.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required, as you will
be interfacing with developers, management and clients in a fast-paced,
dynamic, rapid-development environment. This includes working with internal
and external customers to create, develop, and execute test plans based on
the business directive and providing detailed defect analysis reports to
· Evaluate and test new or modified software products
· Provide breakdown of QA tasks and time estimates for sprint
· Participate and provide input in user stories estimation and
technical design review meetings
· Develop and document test strategy for sprints
· Develop, maintain, and execute manual test cases
· Indentify, analyze, and report test results
· Report, track, and monitor defects in the defect tracking system
· Support the QA Automation Engineer by writing and/or editing test
cases and executing automated test suites
· Provide input in developing Quality Assurance standards
· Work in a highly collaborative environment with a team of QA
Engineers, software developers, project and product managers
· Required Skills & Knowledge:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or
Information Systems (Work experience/knowledge may override educational
· 3+ years Quality Assurance experience
· Strong understanding of the software development life cycle
methodologies (ie, waterfall, agile)
· Strong understanding of release management processes
· Strong knowledge of quality assurance methodologies, standards,
and best practices
· Strong Black Box testing experience with complex and
· Understanding of database schemas and querying tools (ie, SQL)
· Understanding of programming language concepts with the ability
to write programs.
· MS Office suite – Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical, technical, and detail-oriented skills.
· Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and transition
· Ability to think outside the box when writing test plans/test
· Steadfast focus on digging for software defects, and producing
highest quality deliverables.
· Ability to stage data and to understand the hardware and software
requirements for configuring test environments.
· Ability to concentrate on detail while understanding the big
· Ability to contribute in a team environment.
*Preferred Skills & Knowledge:*
· Knowledge of Electronic Marketing programs
· Knowledge of third party POS systems (IBM, NCR, Scan Master, etc).
· Knowledge of various communication protocols (RS232, 485, Current
Loop, VSAT, etc.)
· Knowledge of networking protocols (TCPIP, Frame Relay, etc.)
· Knowledge of Web Services/SOAP messaging and XML
College/Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred (Work
experience/knowledge may override educational requirements)
*Please include the following experience in the candidate’s write-up :*
* *· *How many years of experience in testing Web Applications do
you have? *
· *Do you have any Manual Testing experience in a Financial Services
· *Do you have any experience with Crystal Reports ?*
· *XML Knowledge :*
o *What have you done with XML in your current and/or past projects? *
o *Do you understand XML Parsing - request and response (please explain
your experience/knowledge on past projects). *
o *How much experience do you have with XML Parsing? *
· *Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment :*
o *Have you participated in Sprint Planning & Design Sessions ?*
o *Any experience developing/documenting Test Strategy for sprints ?*
o *Do you have experience participating in daily Scrum meetings?*
o *Are you comfortable working in this environment? *
· *SDLC : Do you have experience/knowledge of all phases of SDLC?*
· *Do you have experience in developing, maintain and executing
Manual Test Cases,explain? *
· *Any Black Box testing experience? *
· *Are you Familiar with /Understand Database Schemas and Querying
* *Let me know if you have any queries.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.