Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Cognos Developer @ Austin, TX. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Cognos Developer *

*Location : Austin, TX *

*Duration : 6 Months Contract *

*Max Rate : $40/hr on C2C(All Inclusive) *

 *Job Requirements: *

 -Experience with *Cognos BI *

-*SSIS* *usage*

-*Cube* *development*

-Real Time reporting rather than batch data

-Strong SQL writing experience in both relational and multidimensional data

-Ability to translate business requirements in to technical specifications

-Experience extracting and analyzing data from a data warehouse, and
working with *OLAP* and *OLTP* data structures

-Working knowledge of *accounting, economic, statistical data *and*processes

-Some familiarity with an *ERP* *system* (e.g. Oracle, SAP)

-Strong problem solving and metadata skills

-Personal Characteristics: Innovative, flexible, communicative,
results-oriented, analytical, good judgment, and customer focused

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the