This is Shiva from ENRICH, If interested please respond with your updated
profile along with your contact details to shiva.kond...@enrich.com or call
me at 770-574-4222.
*Data warehouse Tester *
*Duration: 3+months *
*Location: Carlsbad, CA *
· experienced Quality Assurance Analyst with an understanding of
how all pieces of a complex distributed system interact and function
· The candidate should have technical skills required to test
enterprise-class system software within the software development lifecycle.
· The candidate will be responsible for testing multiple product
functionalities, releases, bug fixes, and upgrades.
· This position requires the ability to understand, coordinate, and
conduct full end to end testing of a complex distributed system.
· A technical degree is required to be able to work with all the
technologies and tools used in testing; particularly database & Web
· Test implementation of DWH system.
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of the construction and
testing of large and complex software systems built around a variety of
· Experience in testing SOA and Web Services using testing tools
like SOAP UI/XML spy.
· Experience with constructing SQL statements on relational
databases ( SQL Server or Oracle).
· Communicate software defects using JIRA or in-house defect
tracking system. Provide ongoing status, risk-analysis and coverage reports
· Perform functional testing of new software builds and verify
technical documentation is correct prior to release.
· 4+ years of experience in DWH testing
*Shiva Prasad K
**Enrich *– Procurement *>* Supply Chain *>* Finance
Phone: +1 770 574 4222
Email: shiva.kond...@enrich.com | Web: www.enrich.com
Yahoo IM: shiva.enrichit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.