Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Senior Software Engineer* (1903-1)
Location: Burlington, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
The Identity Management Team is seeking a highly motivated and talented
Senior Software Engineer.
Our culture is founded on openness, collaboration and honesty, with
colleagues who are brilliant in their field, resilient, and above all,
strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and
everyone is heard. We care. Even in tough times. We are driven by a better
tomorrow, not just by past success. We make great products and services for
millions of people, positively improving their daily lives. We are on a
path where simplicity and "thinking big" can lead to great things.
· Bachelors or Masters Degree in IT or a computer-related field
· 9 to 12 years of IT experience with at least 8 years of relevant
experience on the requirements.
*Requirements/Key Skills: Languages & Technologies*
· Core Java
· J2EE (server side technology)
· JS, XML, HTML5, CSS development experience
· Spring framework, REST protocol and Oauth protocol
· Knowledge & Experience in AWS
· Experience in using database like Oracle
· Candidate should have contributed to security and performance
improvements to his/her product.
· Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities
· Has knowledge of Agile and scrum mode of project development
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational,
analytical, problem-solving, presentation skills, motivational and
· Stress tolerance, highly reliable, able to balance conflicting
requirements and respond flexibly to changing priorities and timelines
· Able to work on own initiative, needs only general direction.
Capable of prioritizing his own work to develop and deliver.
· Skilled at achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
· Involve in the design, development and testing of own software
· Accountable for efficiency and quality of his own development.
· Responsible for code review, test case review for all components
of the project
· Participate and contribute to estimations and Project Planning
with team and Project Manager
· Support and guide the team, provide direction where needed for
success of the project. Be a good team player.
· Identify and manage the risks. Mitigate them in advance
· Involve in a systematic management of various project activities
including development, testing, release, customer feedback, bug fixing,
error status and quality metrics.
· Work with product manager for analyzing the requirements and or
change requests to proceed with development.
· Does problem solving and sort out day to day issues that come up
in the project
· Follow the recommended process and procedures, help in creating
them where there is a need and drive them for execution
· Ensure fluent communication with all the related parties and
stakeholders. Make the customers are highly satisfied with the quality and
time of deliveries.
*Release Engineer *(1905-1)
Location: Burlington, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
An immediate opportunity exists for a talented engineer to join a fast
paced agile development team to own product releases in a cloud computing
environment. The candidate will be responsible for executing release
activities, implementing infrastructure improvements and continuous
delivery that have direct impact on team results.
This role will leverage scripting to build/enhance required automation and
tools. Improve continuous delivery pipeline. Enhance deployment automation
scripts, configuration and ensure smooth running of development
environments. Serve as subject matter expert on CI, release engineering and
We are looking for someone who has a strong desire to work in a fast-paced
dynamic environment. Is focused on continuous delivery & improvement. Loves
efficiency and introduces smart automation where possible.
· Bachelor’s degree or technical equivalent
· 5+ years of release and configuration management
· Solid Linux experience
· AWS Experience
· Significant scripting experience in Python/Ruby/Shell Scripts.
· Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins)
· Java Application Server configuration, deployment,
administration, tuning (Tomcat, Apache)
· Solid understanding of HTTP, SSL,TCP/IP
· Hands-On Experience with Puppet
· Understanding of systems monitoring, alerting (Nagios, Ganglia
· F5 load balancer experience
· Experience with internet facing applications at scale
· Software development experience preferably Java
· Knowledge of REST APIs
*Relevant job titles*
· Senior Software Engineer, Build systems
· Release Engineer
· Release and Configuration Management Engineer
· Sr DevOps Engineer
· Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.