*Hi Friends,*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*Job Title: SharePoint Developer *
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12+Months*
*Job Description:*
Essential Job Functions:
•SharePoint development
•Participate in planning and design sessions
•Work independently and work collaboratively
•Good communication skills
•Good problem solving
•Participate in Agile activities

*Desired Experience:*
•SharePoint Development
•.NET Framework
•C# programming
•SharePoint Object Model
•SharePoint Web Content Management

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*