Hi Associates ,
Hope you doing great.
This is Sandeep from R3Technologies regarding open requirement with our
Client. Please find the requirement below and reply back with updated word
formatted resume and the below required details with Couple of White Guy
1. Full name:
3. Cell phone:
4. E-mail ID:
5. Desired salary:
7. F2F interview:
9. Visa Status:
11. 2 Professional References:
*Job Title: .Net Developer***
*Location: Columbia, South Carolina*
*Duration: 6+ months***
This role is part of a professional team of multi-skilled Performance Test
Lead reporting directly to Performance Test Manager. The teams objective
is to ensure the Performance of the companys products / application and
system environments whilst meeting planned delivery milestones. Senior
Performance test lead act as a key specialist to apply own judgement to
independently determine a course of action for any given testing work /
issue / problem, which is then executed by project teams. Must be capable
of finding out of the box solutions / methods and processes to approach
complex situations in the Performance arena.
* Liaison with the Project managers, development managers, Architect,
delivery leads, Business Analysts to agree the scope for performance to
ensure performance measurements for products are being addressed in a
* Expert in educating/training people on techniques to achieve stated
performance goals on design and implementation.
* Excellent abilities in documenting, producing performance reports and
presenting those findings in front of highly skilled engineering and
* Integral member for proposing and implementing tuning recommendations, in
consultation with Delivery Architects.
* Understanding the technology stack, delivery approach, and strategic
initiatives to define the test strategy specific to Technology needs.
* Respond to detailed technical queries.
* Technical expertise in tools and evaluations.
* Contribute to continuous improvement of Testing standards, process,
procedure and methodology across all test areas.
*CORE COMPETENCIES: *
* Must be expert in performance testing and knowledge on performance
engineering is an added advantage.
* Extensive implementation and design experience.
* Experience in tuning Web (Apache, IHS) and Application servers (WAS,
* Bottleneck identification.
* JVM and GC analysis & tuning .
* Application log analysis.
* Identifying Connection pool, thread pool, hung threads, wait times etc
* Session and System data counters.
* Proven SQL tuning (Oracle & DB2) of large, complex business critical
* Knowledge in monitoring, identifying and tuning network issues.
* Strong knowledge of UNIX/Windows/Linux operating systems.
* Exposure to scripting languages like Jscript, VBScript, Python, PERL
would be an added advantage.
* Exposure to performance testing and tuning of mobile applications.
* Knowledge of RPR (rapid problem resolution) method.
* Knowledge of Java, J2EE, SOA, BizTalk, MQ, C++, .NET.
* Working knowledge on monitoring/diagnostics tools like HP Diagnostics, CA
* Knowledge of SOAP UI Pro, Fiddler, JMeter.
* Thorough understanding of all testing processes and procedures and
complete software development lifecycle.
* Able to identify and analyze defects and problems. Able to accurately
log, report/escalate defects, risks and issues appropriately.
* Understanding of Performance test principles. Should be thorough and
dependable. Should be able to exercise good judgment when assessing
* Experience of working to tight deadlines on a regular basis.
* Experience of component based testing and web testing techniques an
*QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: *
* B.E./B.Tech. or M.C.A. in Computer Science from a reputed University.
* 5-7 years of hands on experience in performance engineering.
* Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally,
both tactically and strategically.
* Able to accurately analyze performance test results and present results
and analysis in both technical and business language.
* Experience of working with multi-cultural and geographically disparate
*Thanks & Regards,*
*R3 Technology Inc.,*
*6 Kilmer Road, Suite K*
*Edison, New Jersey 08817*
*Email : sandee...@r3tek.com : leadrecruiter.sand...@gmail.com *
*Direct : 732-231-2310*
*Fax : 7325684786*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.