Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *PEOPLESOFT FUNCTIONAL PROJECT
COSTING CONSULTANT @ San Diego, CA. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : PEOPLESOFT FUNCTIONAL PROJECT COSTING CONSULTANT *

*Location : San Diego, CA *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

* *

*Primary Skills: PeopleSoft FSCM 5+ yrs *

***** No H1's for this Role *****

* *

*Job Description: *

 We are seeking a bright and motivated *PeopleSoft Functional Project
Costing Lead Consultant* with Primavera integration experience.

Candidates must have the skills to provide functional Project Costing
consulting services to clients, helping them gain the optimum benefit from
their PeopleSoft software. This position requires 100% travel. Projects are
executed on-site at client locations nationwide with a typical week of four
x 10-hour days.

In addition to the long-term opportunities of potential development,
professional growth and the chance to work alongside talented colleagues,
accepted candidates will immediately participate on an existing client
assignment in the San Diego area. This project involves the upgrade of an
existing PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain Management application, Rel 8.9
to 9.2, for a large public sector client.

The project is a full lifecycle version upgrade including requirements
gathering, Fit/Gap Analysis, design/prototyping, test script
development/testing, issue resolution, Go-Live and Post-Production Support.

This position will require the ability to work closely with the company's
end user project management staff, other members of the SCM Upgrade team
and PeopleSoft technical support staff from requirements definition through
to implementation.

The role requires the ability to document and resolve Fit/Gap issues
through either business process changes or PeopleSoft application redesign.

 *Job Requirement: *

* Required Skills: *

-Prior experience acting as a functional lead on a large, complex and
successful* PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain Management implementation or
upgrade project *

-Minimum of five years current, hands-on *PeopleSoft* *experience*

-Upgrade and implementation experience with *PeopleSoft* *versions*
*8.9/9.0/9.1
*

 *Desired Leadership Skills: *

-Effectively manages scope and client expectations on individual
assignments

-Follows through on all assignments and takes ownership of customer issues

-Take a personal stake in success of the project

-Set a positive example for the client and other team members

-Take responsibility for own decisions and actions

-Coach and mentor other consultants on the team

-Be pro-active and help to identify problems before they arise

-Minimum 5 years experience with *PeopleSoft FSCM. *

-Minimum 5 years experience with *Peoplesoft -Commitment Accounting *

-Minimum 5 years experience with *K-12 or Public Sector Experience*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*