Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#inbox?compose=new>

Position : Java Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

*
*MUST BE LOCAL TO IL (Face To Face Interview)
*
*
The manager is ready to interview and make an offer this week! Please note
that candidates must be local to Chicago and must have experience with
web-based REST services.

We are looking for a Java Developer with front end development experience.
Required skills are listed below for your reference.

5+ years of Java
Java api’s
web-based REST services
HTML