*Location: Richmond, VA*
• Min7+ Years of SAP HR experience and at least 2 years
in HR services (EIC module of HCM)
• Analyze the current business processes and scenarios of the
client and recommend/develop solutions to meet the clients need.
• The Consultant facilitates the implementation of SAP
HR modules to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall
performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Design, configuration and testing in below SAP HR
ü Organizational Management
ü Personnel Administration
ü Compensation Management
ü Training and Event management
ü Leave Management
ü HR Services
ü Payroll and Benefits
• At least two full lifecycle SAP HR implementation
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as a team
player and can manage own workload
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.