Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Techno/Functional Oracle iSupport
Consultant @ Woburn, MA. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : Techno/Functional Oracle iSupport Consultant *

*Location : Woburn, MA *

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract *

* *

*Job Description: *

* *

Client is seeking talented Oracle Techno/Functional iSupport consultant to
assist in bringing a new business unit that was acquired over to the parent
companies 11i Oracle EBS system. The resource selected will assist with the
administration, maintenance, configuration, and troubleshooting for our
clients current iSupport Module which is currently running version 11i.

 *To Qualify: *

*9 – 11 years *of *Oracle* *Consulting* primarily in a *Techno* *Functional*
*capacity*

At a minimum *3 recent & relevant projects* administering, maintaining,
configuring & troubleshooting *Oracle* *iSupport* *module*

*Strong* *Oracle* *11i* *experience* (several project engagements working
in 11i)

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

 *Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.