Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *DATA STAGE DEVELOPER & **QA ANALYST /
TESTER** @ Charlotte, NC.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*REQUIREMENT 1:*

*Title : DATA STAGE DEVELOPER*

*Location : Charlotte, NC*

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

**

***** Note : Local Candidates Are Preferred *****

**

*Job Description:*

*As a data stage developer, candidate will be responsible for:*

1. Understanding the project requirement and data model

2. Define/design the data transformation rules based on the ETL concepts

3. Create data mapping

4. Strong SQL to datastage experience.

5. Unit testing, data testing and assist in the UAT

6. Job scheduling and technical documentation

*Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 4 years experience with *Data Stage*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Oracle/SQL Development*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Data Mapping*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *ETL*

-Minimum 2 years experience with *SQL* *to datastage*

*REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Title : QA ANALYST / TESTER*

*Location : Charlotte, NC*

*Duration : 12 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview*

**

*Primary Skills: Manual Testing 3-5 yrs+*

*Job Description:*

Need candidates who can come for in-person

*Skills required: Manual Testing*

*Tools: Quality Center*

Requirements: Good communication and analytical skills, good knowledge on
testing concepts, flexible timings, good team player

*Roles and Responsibilities: *Review project artifacts (BRD, FRD, TDD),
provide inputs to the test plan, create test outline documents, create test
cases and test scenarios, log defects and track them, communicate all
issues and risks to the project team, provide weekly status to the team
lead/manager, attend project and team meetings

*Preferable: Financial service experience*

*Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 1 years experience with *Manual Testing - Test Management Tool -
Quality Center*

-Minimum 1 years experience with *Manual Testing - Testcase Creation*

-Minimum 1 years experience with *Manual Testing - Testcase Execution *

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*