*Greetings from Robert,*
Role: SQL Developer
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: $45/hr on c2c
• Design and implement Data Warehousing systems
• Build SSAS cubes, SQL database schemas, tables, procedures,
permissions, and partitioning
• Develop SQL and SSAS utilities and automated reporting
• Analyze and sustain capacity and performance requirements
• Analyze, consolidate and tune SQL databases and SSAS cubes
for optimal efficiency
• Implement backup, clustering, mirroring, replication and
• Monitor systems and platforms for availability
• Provide 24/7 support for critical situations
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.