*Role: Architect/Sr. Engineer*
*Location: Washington, DC*
*Estimated Hours: TBD based on rate and duration*
*Locals preferred from VA/DC/MD*
*Phone + Skype or F2F *
Professional services to build OAM servers, roles, workflows.
*SCOPE OF WORK:*
Perform software development and maintenance tasks assigned under the
guidance of USAC management. These tasks may include but not be limited to:
· Build NLAD OAM test
· Build NLAD OAM prod
· Set up all the failovers for each.
· Work in tandem with the iMC developers on the OAM parts
· Correct and adjust the USAC-built Dev environment
· Other tasks as assigned by USAC management.
* **REQUIRED SKILL-SET AND EXPERIENCE:*
· Hands-on experience with Oracle Management stacks (*OIM *Oracle
Identity Manager, *OAM *Oracle Access Manager) in a high availability
· Hands-on development and implementation of workflows and data
integration/ transformations in an identity management using Oracle
Identity -Manager (OIM) workflow engine.
· SDLC development lifecycle/deployment experience with
demonstrated successful projects
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, technical
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.