Please reply at

*Position  : Java Developer/Architect
Location : St. Louis, MO
Duration : 1 Year Contract
*Green Card and US Citizen ONLY

*Must-haves :*
5-7 Years’ experience as a Java Developer.
Experience using Java based Build Tools (ANT, Jenkins)
XML Literate
Experience using Weblogic (as a developer or an administrator)

*Plusses *
Experience working with Oracle applications.
HTML or CSS Experience

Our client is currently revamping their order management system. They are
moving from a Sigma platform (provisioning) and a Concept Wave platform (order
management) to an Oracle process management platform. This candidate will
be working as a lead/architect, however, does not need to have worked as an
Architect in the past. This candidates day will consist of 50% development
and 50% planning. Planning includes design reviews, project mapping, and
attending team meetings. This person will also be involved in gathering
requirements, and will interact with product development, operations,
application development and quality assurance.

Direct: 203-652-1444*119