*Role: AbInitio Developer*
*Location: Dallas, Texas*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*
• 5+ years of core experience in Abi Inito
• Experience in migration of graphs from older version of Abi Inito to Abi
Inito version 3.x
• Experience in Ab Initio Continuous graphs is preferred.
• Experience in designing, delivering and maintaining complex, large-volume
data warehouse applications
• Teradata experience, including Multiload, Fastload, T-Pump and preferably
• UNIX/Linux familiarity, KSH shell & PERL scripting experience
• Develop relevant functional and technical documentation.
• Strong experience in Data Quality, Source Systems Analysis,
Business Rules Validation, Source Target Mapping Design, Performance Tuning
and High Volume Data Loads.
• Strong written and oral communication skills are essential. Strong
analytical skills and ability to resolve problems are desired. Some
knowledge of mortgage industry required.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task to meet critical
deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
• High energy, self-motivation, attention to detail, creativity,
flexibility, and ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility to work additional hours on an as needed basis to meet
deadlines and with offshore team.
• Create and enhance administrative, operational and technical
policies and procedures, adopting best practice guidelines, standards and
• Interact with Release Management, Configuration Management,
Architecture Support Database Support, other Development teams and
Operations as required
• Work with business users to translate requirements into system
flows, data flows, data mappings etc., and develop solutions to complex
• Solid and professional communications skills, both verbal and
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
*Desirable Technical / Functional Skills*
Able to plan/track tasks/activities
Report progress/challenges to Project Manager -
Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong problem and conflict management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in diverse groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Customer Requirements Analysis
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Customer Focus
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Creating & Innovating
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Results Orientation
IDC Technologies Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.