*End Client K&L Gates (Legal firm), need GC/Citizens only, phone hire,
Location Pittsburgh PA*
*Duration : 6 months*
*BI Developer/Administrator Job Requirement*
A BI developer responsible for designing, building, and maintaining
Business Intelligence solutions, including metadata models, complex
reports, and OLAP cubes. Ensure development standards are maintained. Must
be able to collaborate with customers and coordinate the work of other team
Essential Job Functions
• Administer Microsoft’s BI Stack of products including
installation, maintenance, upgrades, security, future/additional product
evaluation and purchasing, etc.
• Administer performance and capacity management of the BI
servers to provide a stable production environment.
• Develop complex reports using SSRS, PerformancePoint,
Power-Pivot and Power-View
• Develop and optimize OLAP cubes using SSAS
• Develop and deliver training for new BI users
• Requirements gathering, source-to-target mappings, data
• Performance Tuning of slow running ETL jobs and cubes
• Interact with business users and provide solutions
• Mentor and guide other BI developers
• Identify problems and trends and take corrective action
• Define and apply best practices and standards
• Provide expertise and guidance to other BI and warehouse team
• Research and resolve data issues identified by business
users, IT operations, or partners
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extensive background working with all areas of the Data
• Able to handle complex projects and communicate clearly with
leaders and team members
• Minimum 5 years of experience with SQL Server or other
• Experience with data modeling including dimensional and
• Design, develop and test SQL stored procedures
• Experience using SSIS packages.
• Experience with SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2012
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.