Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for* Senior Functional Payroll Consultant
@ Sacramento, CA.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

*Title : Senior Functional Payroll Consultant*

*Location : Sacramento, CA*

*Duration : 3 Months Plus Contract*

*Job Description:*

Environment - R12. Not an upgrade, more a stabilization.

Seeking a *Sr. Functional Payroll Consultant* for a *3+ month
contract* in *Sacramento,
CA*. Our client is already live on *Payroll,* but they are having some
serious issues that are impacting tax withholdings, garnishments, and
multiple areas of the system. The client has a very strong payroll person
who has been at the client but she is departing to go to a bigger project;
however she is going to stay involved, for now and will be onsite every
Friday. This person is formulating all the stuff that needs to be done, but
it is already clear that the client will need an on-site payroll person. I
have met the payroll manager and she is not interested in someone who can
configure the system but doesn't have experience with things like tax laws
that impact payroll. If you have candidates, ask them for examples of where
they have helped clients with tax filings.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the