Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *SYSTEMS ENGINEER - LINUX
ADMINSTRATOR @ Research Triangle Park, NC. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : Research Triangle Park, NC*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

*Max Rate : $40/hr on C2C(All Inclusive)*

 *Primary Skills: Linux Administration 5+yrs*

 *Job Description:*

*Project Summary:*

 Research, design, implement, and troubleshoot information systems and
technology solutions in support of business needs. Document help desk
troubleshooting procedures, operations manuals, and user guidance.

 *Job Requirement:*

-Foundation in *UNIX/LINUX system administrator *

-*Common email, RFCs *and *messaging* *operations*

-Basic networking fundamentals

-Detail Oriented

-Customer Focused

 *Preferred Education: *

BS Degree

 *Experience: *

5 years of experience are required

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*