Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *APPLICATION DEVELOPER (C#/.Net) & *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 3 - 6 Months Plus Contract*

*Interview Type : Phone then Maybe In-Person Interview*

*Primary Skills: .NET 5+yrs, C#*

*Job Description:*

Client may ask for F2F interview

Position Functions or Responsibilities:

Client is looking for a application developer with the following experience
to work in our KYC (know your customer), Money Laundering project team.

1. OpenText MBPM Version 9.x (Formerly known as e-Work or Metastorm BPM)

2. C#/.NET

3. SQL (intermediate query language skills)

They run an *Agile/Scrum* development shop, so experience with that process
would be a plus.

*Job Requirement:*

*Basic Qualifications:*

3 years* C#/.NET*

3 years *SQL* (intermediate query language skills)

1 year *OpenText MBPM Version 9*

Location : NYC, NY
Duration : 3 - 6 Months Contract
Pay Rate : $43/hr C2C(All Inclusive)(Negotiable)

Job Description:

Programmer responsible for delivering XML content using XSLTprogramming
- Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications and
interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or technical architects.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on agile project team.
- Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, unit and
integration to build testing.
- Document and place into system integration environment all application code
developed by programmer.
- Should have exposure to Java / J2EE.
- Should have a good hands on experience on XML Technologies (e.g. XML, XSLT,
- Should have some prior experience in any database, will be involved in
writing XSLs, XSDs, other stored procedures and functions.
- The successful candidate will get up to speed quickly and have
deliverables in each agile Sprint.

Job Requirement:

-Minimum 3 years experience with XML
-Minimum 3 years experience with Java - J2EE
-Minimum 3 years experience with Web Content Management

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*