Please reply at

Position: API Technical Architect
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 5 Months

*Position Description :*
This resource will be tasked with helping us build out our technical API
and API Platform capabilities. They will be responsible for supporting
asset development and opportunity pursuits that center around API
Development / API Management Platforms / Digital Enablement asset
development and opportunity pursuits. The resource will be the technical
subject matter expert in REST / HTTP / and SOAP protocols and have hands on
expertise with one or more API Management vendor solutions. The role will
include working with some key vendor contacts / architects to provide input
to product development and will also be looked to for assisting in
establishing some internal API sandbox / showcase environments.

Direct: 203-652-1444*119