Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position : Oracle/SQL DBA
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 12+ Months Contract
Govt Client

Strong SQL Programming, preferably Oracle with the ability to write complex
SQL queries
Oracle Performance Tuning Experience
Experience working in secure enterprise database environments
Experience with RMAN
Experience with Oracle Database in Windows
Experience with Oracle Application Server (10g) and Oracle Weblogic (11g)
and SSO
Experience with SQL Server (2005, 2008, 2012) and key differences between
SQL Server T-SQL and Oracle SQL query languages
Good understanding of the Software development lifecycle
Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems independently as well as
in collaboration with a team
Ability to take initiative and work without supervision

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com