Title: .NET Architect
Location: Dayton, OH
Length: Long Term
Application Architect Job Description/Objective We are seeking an
application architect to join the architecture team. As a member of this
team, the individual will help provide the overall guidance and structure
for creating and maintaining the software portfolio.
• Develop high level system and capability migration or evolution plans and
assist in the phased introduction of strategic solutions and technologies
• Lead the development of a technology roadmap that addresses current state
challenges towards achieving a desired future state
• Review and provide guidance for systems design to ensure progression
toward the targeted business strategy
• Research and develop strategic technology opportunities in support of
• Prototype/POC new technologies to determine suitability of functionality,
stability, maturity, etc. for timely and appropriate adoption
• Assist in the definition of an application architecture
• Help determine how technology can be applied to meet specific business
• Assist in the resolution of high-level functional issues.
• Assist the business analysts in the development of functional and
integration requirements specifications.
• Coach the project teams in the design and development of application
solutions following a standard software development lifecycle process
• Review, evaluate and approve development artifacts including technical
designs, code and configurations
• Examine, evaluate and provide usage guidelines for new technologies
and/or third party packages
•8+ years of applicable work experience with at least 3+ years of
experience as an architect, senior developer or technical team lead with
the Microsoft .NET Architecture framework, including ASP.NET, C# and/or
• 5+ years of experience with OOA/D and application design patterns.
• 3+ years of experience with web service technologies and standards: WSDL,
(SOAP), XML/XSD, WS-*, etc.
• Extensive experience with design patterns, system architectural concepts
• Working understanding of Microsoft technologies and their capabilities,
including .Net 3.5/+, SQL Server 2005+, BizTalk 2006+, WCF, WF and
• Technical expertise in high performance website systems and web services
in a .NET/IIS environment, and performance tuning/scaling of such systems
• Experience in the design and/or developing of SOA solutions
• Experience in the design and/or developing of Mobile solutions
• Experience with team-based development
• Ability to follow standard processes Non-technical Requirements
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive
• Experienced team player
• Able to work independently and address multiple overlapping complex
Thanks & Regards,
*Global **Associates Inc/ **VCarve Inc*
*||* 7106 Corporate Way* ||* Dayton, OH 45459 *||*
*||*Phone: 937-877-5870 * ||* Fax: 937-312-1205 *||*
ram...@gassociates.com* or* ram...@vcarve.com *||*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.